Whole School Mental Health and Well Being Practice
From policy to classroom
Mental health is more than a curriculum, it’s a platform for ably managing life’s challenges and celebrations. For discovering your full potential and for enjoying who you are in every moment.
Simply Being ME offers user friendly guides for busy staff, to simplify the huge task of whole school practice. It's a gift that keeps on giving
- The programme guide leads you from your initial school well-being audit,
- through to creating a team of inspirational well- being drivers.
- It helps you to plan for strategy and to consider creative celebrations on the way.
- It is rich with statistics and the latest references to support your reason for urging SLT and governors to participate.
- There’s even a link to a simple well being scale for staff and pupils alike.
Once you purchase this at this one time low offer, you will receive regular updates and ideas.